Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Drift XVII. The Fight

A nostalgic day

Location: back to old college, but somewhere near the ocean

I returned! Finally! And amongst the crowd I saw her - the girl (Dou) who has been caring about me before, during, and after my departure. We never cut contact, and she has been a source of firm belief for me. I finally saw her again in the dream. I suggested that we take a walk along the beach.

Crossing a basketball field, I got excited, explaining to her that I used to hang out with my basketball friends here, but nowadays kids don't like outdoor games anymore. There happened to be a group of high-schoolers playing, with their fiercely hot female teacher standing next to the court. One of the kid deliberately throw the ball to the wall so that it bounced back and hit Dou's face heavily! I was FURIOUS. The teacher stepped out and spoke in English: fuck off.

Next I know, I dragged her to the ground and beat her up. It felt good. Violence.

Photo Source: http://z-chenlifestime.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment